Sample case experience: Client called on Friday needed to be in court on Wednesday. Met with Cindi at Mudd Mediation on Sunday, Monday document was drafted. We edited agreement with cindi Monday night and Tuesday morning. Court received documents on Wednesday and we did not even have to see the judge, he just signed off.
- Cindi takes a very pragmatic approach to the mediation process. She was very professional, kept us on track, and handled the awkward times with patience and empathy while offering alternatives.Anonymous / “Father” Client
- Cindi Le Brett is an excellent mediator to use. She is always available at any time you need help or have questions. You will get her full attention. She will be super patient with you and will not rush you with any of your concerns. She is non-biased and does not take sides and will not play favorites. Her written documents were accepted by the court.Amanda
- All in all, I really enjoyed working with you [and] the information you were able to share regarding Stages of Development of Children, orientation of court requirements, custody, support calculations and resources of CAO Officers for the well-being of my son. You are very thorough in your work and communications with both parents. Thank you for helping me understand the custody process and being so kind and encouraging throughout!Mikayla
- Cindi prepares her clients to be at their best for negotiation, understanding the process, homework to avoid costs, and researching information that will help them draft successful and sustainable agreements. She calms emotions and refocuses clients to build a productive outcome. I would work with Cindi again. All the required court documents were well prepared with necessary exhibits and accepted by the court.Kassandra
- I have worked with Cindi LebBrett on a number of family law cases. I have found her to be fair, efficient and organized. These attributes translated into expedited resolution of disputes and cost savings for everyone involved. I look forward to working with Cindi in the future.Wm. L. Punkoney, White Peterson P.A.
- To all, 5 years ago I engaged with Cindi for mediation services. My situation was on the brink of going to court with is lengthy and very expensive. Fortunately, a friend recommended Cindi, and she saved the day. She was able to recognize my delicate and complicated situation. Cindi was insightful and skilled enough to keep the process moving forward even though there were complicated financial matters and unique custody challenges. Many people would say this was too tough for mediation, let an attorney handle it. On the contrary, Cindi has the knowledge and skill to get the job done quickly and correctly. I highly recommend Cindi to anyone who is in the highly emotional and difficult situation of divorce.Matthew Falvey